Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Good Friends!


Here is a picture of me with my two closet friends from nursing school. I might have never made it through if it was not for them. They both are expecting babies at the end of the summer/early fall. Lauren on the left is having a little boy due Sept 2nd and Alison on the right finds out what she is having this week and is due at the end of Oct. I got to spend last Sunday catching up with them. It was a lot of fun. I love these girls!

OK, I promise more pics of the kiddos very soon!

2 comments:

The Joneses said...

I liked your idea of the run of pics. I had to do it myself! :)
Hope you're doing good up in KY. miss you!
Pam

Anonymous said...

Allie, you look so so pretty! You make a cute threesome...