Monday, September 8, 2008
Off to DC
Matt and I are getting ready to go to DC without the girls!!! This will be my first time ever leaving them overnight (except for when I had Gabby and Naomi had to stay at home without me!) I am excited to be able to spend some time with Matt, and I even might go explore the city by myself. But I am also so nervous and scared about leaving my girls. I know that they are in good hands but I am just worried about myself. I already miss them like crazy and we have not even left for the airport. Just keep us in your prayers, for fun and safety. We are flying home on Sept 11th, which I know is not that big of a deal, but of course just makes me more nervous!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I've been praying for you all today. hope matt has a great interview--have a good time--don't forget to get the girls a little present. love, mom
Post a Comment