Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I love your blog...

I got a "I love your blog" award from Sarah (thanks Sarah) and I have to answer the following questions with a one word response, then I have to tag three friends who have a blog that I love.

1. Where is your phone?: table

2. Where is your significant other?: submarine

3 .Your hair color?: mystery

4. Your Mother?: compassionate

5. Your Father?: wisdom

6. Your favorite thing?: Jesus

7. Your dream last night?: forgot

8. Your dream/goal?: lots

9. The room your in?: kitchen

10. Your hobby?: photography

11. Your fear?: bugs

12. Where do you want to be in 6 years?: Kentucky

13. Where were you last night?: Chick-fil-a

14. What you're not?: perfectionist

15. One of your wish-list items?: kitchen aid (I know it is kinda two words)

16. Where you grew up?: Kentucky

17. The last thing you ate?: cashews

18. What are you wearing?: clothes

19. Your TV?: off

20. Your pet?: Marty/Cheyenne

21. Your computer?: Mac

22. Your mood?: content

23. Missing someone?: friends/sister

24. Your car?: van

25. Something you're not wearing?: shoes

26. Favorite store?: Babygap

27. Your Summer?: hot

28. Love someone?: Matt

29. Your favorite color?: pink

30. When was the last time you laughed?: today

31. Last time you cried?: unsure


I tag Jenn, Katie, and Jill (as my favorite blogs....I know that all three of them will be thrilled to do this!)Hehe:)

No comments: