Monday, May 18, 2009

I Heart Faces- Best Face Ever!


This week at iheartfaces.com you have to submit the BEST face picture you have ever taken! Seriously, that is a tall order.  I skimmed through my thousands of pictures and I always came back to this one.


I am submitting this photo into the www.iheartfaces.com Blurb Book photo contest. I am granting I ♥ Faces permission to use my photo in a printed version of a book for commercial use and possibly advertising of a photo book on both the Blurb and I ♥ Faces web sites."



19 comments:

CLR said...

Those beautiful eyes draw you right in. Thanks for sharing the picture.

Michelle said...

so adorable. The eyes are WOW!

Amanda said...

How beautiful:)

Unknown said...

WOW! Beautiful eyes & a great shot!

Melinda said...

What a shot and what amazing eyes!! Love the natural lighting as well. Great job!!

tiarastantrums said...

look at her gorgeous eyes

Christina said...

Fabulous! Beautiful eyes!

Taylor said...

What an angel, great close up!

Amber said...

Wonderful pic! I am excited and may have to begin posting on I heart faces, because I will be taking my first photography class beginning next week.

Jessi said...

Good choice :) Stunning capture.

Susan said...

Very sweet! Good luck.

Foursons said...

Fantastic! Her eyes are hypnotizing!

Unknown said...

This is definitely a great choice - I absolutely adore that picture!! her eyes are beautiful -- fantastic capture!

Tonya said...

Gorgeous, her eyes are absolutely mesmerizing. I love that you're drawn straight to her eyes and then if you look a little closer you can see them reflecting the landscape. Stunning.

Indy Cookie said...

What a stunning image! Well done!!

Mandi said...

Look at those eyes. What a beautiful picture.

jen@odbt said...

Love the closeup. Did you use a particular lens? Her eyes are amazing.

Sonya @ Balentine Bliss said...

Beautiful eyes! Nice job!

AJ said...

Lovely eyes!