Thursday, May 13, 2010

Our oldest daughter:)

Naomi Reese Major
Born Feb 1st, 2006

You are such a beautiful girl. I have thought you were perfect since the first moment I saw you. I just feel like your life is going by so fast. I can hardly believe in a little over a year you will be in kindergarten. I love watching your little personality develop. You are such a nurturer. You love animals. You are becoming so aware of who Jesus is to you. It is such a delight to watch you grow an learn. I love hearing recite the word of God. It comes so easy to you. I know sometimes mommy and daddy are harder on you because you are the oldest. We do have higher expectations but with those comes great rewards. Today for the first time you told me. "mommy, I didn't want you to have another baby." It is the first time I have ever heard you say something negative towards this pregnancy and it about broke my heart. My beautiful Naomi, you will always be special to us. You are our first experience at parenting . You are a true joy. Don't ever think for a moment that having more siblings will take a way from our love for you.

2 comments:

Skylar Apple said...

Oh, I bet that killed you! She's such a beautiful little girl.

Mama Smors said...

tear :*( oh my goodness! i am sure that broke your heart but oh how she will love her big family as she grows up. she is such a good girl and a good big sister!