Wednesday, August 11, 2010

7 years and 37 weeks!

I can hardly believe that we have been married for 7 years. It is just crazy how fast life passes by. I can still remember so vividly our first date to our Senior Prom in high school. It was too funny. Matt and I celebrated by going to this Thai restaurant in downtown Charleston. He took one for the team since he really does not like Asian type food at all. I thought it was delicious. We then went to Kaminski's Cafe for desert. That was also AMAZING. Matt really liked the desert part!

I can not imagine my life without this man. I have loved every minute of our life together thus far. Even our time in the Navy, with Matt gone a lot, has taught us so much about life, each other, and the God we serve.

Matt thought it would be hilarious to put on a bow tie and come downstairs....He thinks he is funny. I am squinting because it was so sunny outside.
Minus the bow tie....thank goodness:)
Me at 37 weeks. Hopefully I won't have to many more weekly pictures of my growing belly.....

4 comments:

Mrs. Goebel said...

Allie you look AMAZING! I hope so so much that I get to see you this weekend! I miss you something awful!

Also, I love how Matt is smiling so much bigger in the photo with the bowtie. He's a nut! :)

Us said...

That last picture of you is fantastic. Lovin' it...seriously.

rlrlrfamily said...

Awesome bow tie Matt! And you look amazing Allie!

The Joneses said...

beautiful as always, Allie. Can't wait to see pictures of the new little one...hopefully not too much longer! :)