Sunday, October 3, 2010

Hello World


Hi peeps. Can you all believe that I will be 6 weeks old on Wed? Me neither. I would only be 5 weeks old if mommy did not insist that I come out a week early. Everyone thought I was going to be some huge baby...but apparently for a Major I was still relatively small. Oh well. As much as I really enjoyed my hot tub I do like the outside world better.

Here is a little more information about me:

Well as I said, I am nearly 6 weeks old.
I LOVE baths. They are awesome. Mommy only gives me about 2-3 baths per week but when she does, I am SOOO happy:)
I love to sleep, especially really deep during the day. I love my mommy but she does get on my nerves when she wakes me up all the time during the day. She won't let me go to sleep after I eat (and let me tell you eating is exhausting!) and she will only let me sleep for 2 hours at the most during the day. At night they just started putting me in my room around 10:00pm. I usually sleep until 2:00 and then mommy comes and gets me to feed me. I am SOOO hungry by then. Mommy says I should sleep longer but I just miss her so much. The good thing is that usually after my first feeding I get to stay in mommy's room the rest of the night. She puts me back in the pack n play until 5ish and then I usually lay next to her until morning. That is my favorite part.
I LOVE to eat. Me and mommy get along just fine. She really is my best friend. She took me to the doctor the other day to get me some medicine for my belly/spitting up. They weighed me with my clothes on and I weighed 11 pounds! Mommy said I gained 2 pounds in 3 weeks! I can't help it, I think milk is yummy...especially when mommy eats ice cream or cookies:) I am happy most of the time, unless my belly hurts, I am tired, or I want to eat. My sisters are great. They take great care of me and give me a paci whenever I want it.
Everyone says I look JUST like my daddy. What do you think?

Peace out peeps, I need to take a nap.

Little C

6 comments:

Us said...

Love the new blog! There is a funny code line at the top though.

Corin is getting sooooo big and pretty. And she seems so alert. I wish I could squeeze her. Sadie tried to kiss her picture!

Kelli Kennedy said...

How long do you think you'll be able to use the tub that goes in the sink?

She is precious! How nice that she's at least sleeping a 4 hr stretch!

Jill said...

She is so adorable!!! I want to meet her before she is all grown up!

And yes, she is definitely a little Matt!!!

rlrlrfamily said...

She totally is a miniature Matt for the time being.

She looks so peaceful while sleeping. Love her.

Skylar Apple said...

She is precious. I love pictures of sleeping babies. That one is too cute.

Mama Smors said...

Corin, you are oh so pretty!!! Tell your mama to bring you to KY so you can play with your new friend Tula :)