Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Dialogue from Little C

Hi mom...
Look how big I am getting
Even my feet actually touch the floor
Mmmm...I love me some yummy plastic.
Oh, there is one of my big sisters. She loves me SO much (really she hugs me REALLY tight:)
Mommy, where are you going? Are you sure it is safe to leave me over here with her?
I love to hold onto my toys....and oh yes some more yummy plastic!
Mommy, where are you? The back of my head is not my good side. I am working on growing some more hair back there.
I am really not sure about these two yet. One of my sisters is trying to open a jar of Play-dough with her teeth and the other one spends about 95% of her day being a puppy....
Oh Mommy, thank you for coming back. I was getting a little worried and I really would not mind some of that yummy milk.
*Don't just just love how her ears stick out a little from her head? I think it is the cutest thing ever:)

***I hope to have a few more blog posts this week. Stay tuned......

2 comments:

Skylar Apple said...

I so want to meet that sweet little baby girl. She is precious.

Us said...

She's getting so big. And sooo cute!