Sunday, February 6, 2011

You are FIVE months old! (Well almost 5 1/2 months now...)
You are still the BEST baby ever.
I keep thinking that one day and your whole demeanor will change, but you never cease to amaze me with your calm spirit and completely lax attitude about everything.
You are just SO easy.
I hope this lasts far into the toddler years:)

You tried your first foods today of applesauce (2-5-10) and you were not that impressed. You just love your milks! Your sister Gabby has actually dubbed you the nickname "milky milks." It is hilarious because that is pretty much all she calls you. You absolutely HATE the bottle and still refuse to take it. I don't mind it too much but it is a little hard that NO one else can put you to bed at night or mommy can not really go anywhere without you for more than 3-4 hours. Oh well, your cuteness makes up for it!
You still are a great sleeper at night and are starting to really LOVE your bed for naps too. You still take a pretty decent nap in the carseat if needed but you would prefer your bed. You have a cloud b giraffe that someone gave you that love and a little (very thin) blanket that you love to be right by your face!. You have given up the swaddle but still sleep in a sleep sack for all naps and sleep at night.
You love to roll and roll and roll and I am pretty sure you are going to be our earliest crawler yet. You already can push up pretty high to where almost your entire chest/stomach area are off the ground. You also try to sit yourself up when I lay you on your bobby in the pack-n-play (to keep you from rolling and rolling!) You also love playing with your toys and jumping in your jumper. You sisters love to entertain you and you are quite mesmerized with them now. You love to watch them and your little eyes will follow them all around the room until they are completely out of your site!

Happy 5 months Corin. We love you!


* Don't forget to read the Birthday Post below.
** I hope to update on the middle child soon too:)

3 comments:

Skylar Apple said...

She is so cute! I think she looks so much like you. And o how grateful you must be to have such a good baby for the 3rd!

rlrlrfamily said...

She is growing up way too fast! She's stinkin' cute!!

The Joneses said...

I can't believe she's 5 months already!! cute girl.