Friday, March 25, 2011

These pictures really DO justice....


These pictures really do DO justice at a real glimpse into our day to day life....

Gabby, our free spirited diva, prefers princess dresses and heels over real clothes any day. Coordinating colors are way over rated in her world.
In stark contrast, Naomi, our straight laced child prefers simplicity and "normal" clothes. And truthfully she would just rather I tell her what to wear everyday. She would even let me dress her.

Their relationship, as represented perfectly below, is somewhat like a misbehaving toddler and a disgruntled mother. I will let you be the judge of who fills which role???? :)

In all seriousness, they really do LOVE each other. They have NO idea what it is like to not always have a play mate. We are truly blessed.

1 comment:

Skylar Apple said...

Too funny. Gabby is so cute. Love the way she dresses. :) And Naomi seems like the perfect child to be the oldest sibling. :)
I never realized how important sibling relationships were to parents until I had Lilly. So glad your girls love each other.