Saturday, April 30, 2011

Naomi's new love language......


My sweet girl has a new love. She has been begging to do this for years. And only through a major God intervention did this mama finally allow it.


She went HORSEBACK RIDING!!!

She was totally in her element from the moment we pulled up.
This is her on Dixie! She was such a sweet, elderly horse;) I really liked the OLD horses. (I was a nervous wreck on the first day when Naomi was on a much younger, frisker, mare.)
Getting ready to give Dixie a treat!

This is Little C and he is from KENTUCKY!. We loved his name of course and I think he is SO pretty. He is still a young gun at 5!
Naomi on her trail ride!
She had a blast. I nearly had a panic attack. We both survived. I do think she has found her niche and I need to get some Xanax.

I have SO many more pictures that I took with my phone. She went every day Mon-Thur for 2 hours. I was not comfortable carrying around my big ole camera the first few days. Hopefully I can get the other pics up soon.





5 comments:

Us said...

It makes me sooo happy!!!! Ooooo...I just came up with a revised plan for our future...

We will somehow live next door to each other, but it will be on a plot of land where Naomi has a horse or two.

I love this plan.

Us said...

And I meant to say that Little C's coloring is my all-time favorite coloring on a horse. He is really beautiful! And perfectly named!!!

NaNa looks so happy!

Skylar Apple said...

Hooray, hooray for pictures! I am so glad that she loved it! The pictures are great. I love the one with her holding the apple. Such a pretty girl!

Mama Smors said...

so much fun! she looks like she is loving life :)

Kelli Kennedy said...

How fun for Naomi!!! Glad you survived, too. =)