Saturday, June 16, 2012

Princess Lola

The newest member of our family.
Lola is a full bred Parti Yorkie. She will be between 6-8 pounds full grown. 
Matt and I had a moment of weakness and let the girls get this rotten sweet girl. :)
She is almost 4 months old now and has a gained a whole pound since we got her in early May.
She actually has been quite therapeutic in helping our middle daughter with her words. (Which is one of the reasons we decided to allow them to get her.) 
She is pretty good most the times. I have been watching the Dog Whisperer like a crazy woman but I am not sure that Lola gets my training:)
She is crate trained perfectly, and over all is a sweet girl. 
She still puppy nips a lot, is quite aggressive if she finds some human food, and is 68% house broken. 
I guess we will keep her though:) 

I mean she is seriously cute! 

Introducing....Princess Lola! 



4 comments:

Mama Smors said...

She is precious! I have puppy fever....bad!!! I bet the girls are spoiling princess Lola rotten!

Skylar Apple said...

Aw, she's a cute puppy. I bet your girls just love her to pieces.

Kelli Kennedy said...

What a cute pup! And great job, mama, on Gabby's party! You need to plan e's next party for me, seriously.

Jill @ Bluegrass Belle said...

Oh my goodness, this dog is ADORABLE! I'm glad she is helping Miss Gabby, too :)