It was tough but overall it really just made me focus less on the scale and more on my end goal of being healthy and fit. I took Naomi running with me last weekend (still having knee trouble but its not too bad for short amounts of running) and she LOVED it. She keeps asking when we can go again. Gabby went as well but was ready to come home in 2 mins:) Naomi can't run a mile yet but is so eager to work towards that goal. I love instilling healthy habits into the kids.
I just finished T25 last week. It feels awesome to actually have completed a workout from start to finish. Here are my progress pics.
So here are my numbers....
Jan 2nd- 182.2
Jan 9th-176.2
Jan 16th-174.4
Jan 23rd- 172.2
Jan 30th - 171.8
Feb 6th- 169.8
Feb 13th -169.8
Feb 20th 169.2
Feb 6th- 169.8
Feb 13th -169.8
Feb 20th 169.2
Feb 28th - 166.8
March 7th- 167.4
April 18th - 162
Total lost: 20.2 pounds
(I don't know why my background is colored but whatever!)
I won't lie, when I got on the scale my first reaction was a little bit of disappointment, but when I started to think about it, I really lost about 1 pound a week. I also measured before T25 and I lost 18 inches! Lastly almost all my clothes that fit me when I weighed 145 fit me now with the exception of one pair of jeans and two pair of size 4 shorts. I know that I must have gained a lot of muscle which meant the numbers on the scale went down a little slower, and that is ok.
I am not done yet and my goal is still around 145 but I also don't want to look sickly. As I continue I will reassess and see if my goals need to change.
March 7th- 167.4
April 18th - 162
Total lost: 20.2 pounds
(I don't know why my background is colored but whatever!)
I won't lie, when I got on the scale my first reaction was a little bit of disappointment, but when I started to think about it, I really lost about 1 pound a week. I also measured before T25 and I lost 18 inches! Lastly almost all my clothes that fit me when I weighed 145 fit me now with the exception of one pair of jeans and two pair of size 4 shorts. I know that I must have gained a lot of muscle which meant the numbers on the scale went down a little slower, and that is ok.
I am not done yet and my goal is still around 145 but I also don't want to look sickly. As I continue I will reassess and see if my goals need to change.
4 comments:
The difference between the second and third pictures is huge. You look great. So excited for you. :)
You look awesome!!!! I wish I could throw out the scale but I'm afraid.... I'm down 17 lbs since January but it feels like it's moving SLOW!!!!
I agree! The difference between when you started and now is remarkable! And you gain muscle so well, I don't know if the scale is going to be your friend! But 18 INCHES!!!! That's amazing!!!!!
20 lbs, wow!
Post a Comment