i think they look a lot alike when they are babies.... i have never thought the looked a lot alike now but naomi's 18 mo pic looks like gabby now~ how crazy!!! time flies! :)
I think they look similar but I see so much more of Matt in Gabs and you in NayNay. Oh I miss them so much! I think Gabby could give Kate a run for her money now!! :)
Wow...they both sure had a head FULL of hair when they were born. Goodness gracious. No wonder you had heart burn. My poor baby will probably be as bald as all get out. :)
3 comments:
i think they look a lot alike when they are babies.... i have never thought the looked a lot alike now but naomi's 18 mo pic looks like gabby now~ how crazy!!!
time flies! :)
I think they look similar but I see so much more of Matt in Gabs and you in NayNay. Oh I miss them so much! I think Gabby could give Kate a run for her money now!! :)
Wow...they both sure had a head FULL of hair when they were born. Goodness gracious. No wonder you had heart burn. My poor baby will probably be as bald as all get out. :)
Post a Comment