I found this blog by browsing other people's blogs...They have weekly "photography" contests based on different themes. You don't really win anything, they just post your pictures on their blog if you make it in the top 10. It is pretty cute! To check out it out the website is
(www.iheartfaces..com) or click on the button below.
Anyways, this week's theme is "green." For St. Patrick's day! I love this picture of Gabby from last summer...

4 comments:
That's a great shot! Your little girl's precious. Hope you have fun here on I Heart Face. I know I do. I love entering the contests and it's a great place to meet other bloggers.
What a great shot! Love the depth of field and that green background :-) You have a cutie too!
So nice to meet you! She is precious... love the profile shot :)
Beautiful picture!
Post a Comment