Friday, March 6, 2009

YEAH!!!!! (Insert high-pitch screams!!!!!)

I have been wanting a new camera for over a year now and since I have the best husband ever, we used some of our tax refund and got me one. I have had the original Canon Rebel since it came out like 6 years ago. I have put many of miles on that camera and it was time to upgrade.


Here is a picture of my new pretty:) I love her! The Canon 40D. Some of her work:)



12 comments:

Skylar Apple said...

Yay! And the pictures are beautiful - love the one of Naomi and Matt.

Marni Sumbal, MS, RD said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Marni Sumbal, MS, RD said...

Beautiful pics! I LOVE the pic of the girls on the bed. Looks like a comfy bed! you take amazing pics!
-marn

Jill said...

Woohoo!! Enjoy your new cammy! :)

Anonymous said...

The pictures look great, Allie. What were you doing up at 5:56 a.m. Love, Mom

Us said...

Soooo pretty. That B&W picture of Naomi is spectacular.

techhim said...

allie the pictures are beautiful! mark and I were just saying the other day how good you are naturally at being able to take a really good picture. enjoy your new toy! --Heidi

Tonya said...

Ooh, she's pretty, I love the new shots! I have a friend who shoots with a 40D and she absolutely raves about it.

Anonymous said...

Very nice. Great pictures! I'm excited for you.

Anonymous said...

Congrats !! The pics are great. NaNa and Gabs look pretty comfy sitting in mom and dad's bed. The pic of NaNa and her daddy is beautiful. Can't wait to see all of you. Love, Mimi M.

Anonymous said...

Wow, that camera is awesome - it can take a picture of itself. jk. What are you doing with the old camera?

Anonymous said...

Mmmmmmm -- a new camera -- well-deserved for such a talented person! I'm still waiting for you to go into business so Coe and I can come to you for photos :) I'm coming back in a few weeks -- really would love to be able to see you this time. I know life gets so crazy. Prayers -- RS