Monday, June 22, 2009

I Heart Faces-ALL BOY!!!

This week over and I HEART FACES the theme is "Let's hear it for the boys." The photographs can only be of boys! I of course had to dig through a few of my pictures, since the only husband is the only boy in our home.

KID ENTRY-This is of my nephew, NOAH. I love the expression on his face. He was like, seriously, "Can you please stop putting that thing in my face." Isn't he precious? He looks so much like his older brother too!

ADULT ENTRY-
This one is of my grandfather. I LOVE this picture and was tempted to enter it last week in the Sepia but I liked it a little better with some color. I just love the feeling you get from this photo. He is precious too, isn't he?

Head on over to the website to check out all the fabulous entries. The competition gets better and better each week!

12 comments:

Kate - k8tography said...

Both of these are great. I love your kid entry - his expression is quizzical and gorgeous!

k8

tiff said...

THese are both wonderful photos. Noah is gorgeous!

Amanda said...

I have looked at a lot of the entries and I love yours the best! Wonderful pictures!!

Sarah said...

both photos are great!

Indy Cookie said...

I love both your entries! The expression on Noah's face is just priceless!

Michelle said...

both are great!

Yelena R. said...

Awesome entries! Both shots are beautiful :)

Alicia W. said...

Those are both fantastic! You have a eye for great photos

4chalseys@blogger said...

What fantastic photos! Such great clarity and I love the tint of the first. Just lovely! Thanks for visiting my blog!!

Joyeful said...

WOW. these pictures are awesome!! So much detail!

Anonymous said...

Great shots once again. Of course I love the one of Noah. Miss you all, Mimi M.

Mandi said...

I love the b/w conversion on your kids pick. I like the hint of chocolate!