Monday, June 29, 2009

I HEART FACES-Wedding Bells/Just for Fun!

WEDDING BELLS

This is a picture of one my closest friends on her wedding day. She was sitting on the air conditioner a few minutes before walking down the aisle, to cool off. I just LOVE it, and her! 
JUST FOR FUN

I am so glad that they have this category this week...because I have the best picture ever. It is actually from a wedding but it does not really have a face in it, so I can not technically use it for a contest....but isn't it HILARIOUS? 


Head on over to iheartfaces.com to check out all the other beautiful wedding photos.


10 comments:

Jill said...

hahah! That picture is hilarious and PERFECT!! I hope you plan to display that at her wedding one day...hehe! :P

Alicia W. said...

The second one cracked me up.. get it .. cracked! LOL Great entries.

Mag Mom said...

Beautiful light on the first one. The 2nd on is just too funny!

Jessi said...

LOL!!! Soooo loud! Absolutely hilarious.

AJ said...

The first is lovely and the second is a riot!!!

Taylor said...

LOL!! Oh my goodness that is so funny, I really did LOL! Beautiful wedding entry.

Tonya said...

Oh that is HILARIOUS! Nathan came over to see what I was laughing b/c I was so loud, that will definitely have to make a reappearance in a Senior or wedding slideshow!

Anonymous said...

I love the second one! Surely this is one of the guilty pleasures of parenthood - taking embarassing pictures of our kids for future use? What a great capture.

Rachel @ Moments With My Miracles said...

AWESOME!!! I laughed out loud! What a great picture!!

Show and Tell Photography said...

BAHHHAHAHA...LOLOLOL...love the tiny rear showing. Hysterical! I got a real kick out of it! Great capture!