Monday, July 6, 2009

Independence Day Festivities

We had a great day on Saturday. My parents came down for about 5 days and the girls soaked up their Mimi and Papoo while they were here. We went down to my grandparents and aunt and uncles for the 4th. We also brought our friends with us, and their little boy who is 2 weeks older than Gabby. We ate BBQ, talked, and swam. It was lots of fun. On the way home we stopped on the bridge by our house and could see the fireworks going on down town.

I would write more, but I have lots to do....so enjoy the pictures!

The first two were taken by Naomi....she is pretty good!



4 comments:

Us said...

I'm pretty sure Gabby's not going to drown with all those floatation devices. I can't wait to see them!

Marni Sumbal, MS, RD said...

You should have called! I would have loved to see you all!
Love the pics.
-marn

Amber said...

Looks like fun! Is that your grandparents house in the first two pictures? If so, it's awesome

Skylar Apple said...

Good job, Naomi! :)