Monday, July 20, 2009

I HEART FACES-FEET

This week over at iheartfaces the theme is FEET! I was so excited when I saw this category because I love this photo of my husband and youngest daughter from last summer. It is definitely framed in our house! 
Head on over and check out all the other FEET entries for this week. I am sure this is going to be a fun week!


7 comments:

Richard Lawry said...

I love the contrast. Great photo.

An Arkies Musings

kaTie said...

so stinkin' cute

Melinda said...

I can understand why its framed! Great capture!

Melinda B

Rebecca said...

oh my goodness! this is just so adorable. lovin those chubby legs!

Erica said...

what a sweet picture! i love the sand on the toes!!

Unknown said...

Loving those chubby legs! :D

Tonya said...

I love this shot which says a lot b/c typically I am not a fan of feet over the age of 2-3. :)