Looks like the camera cap did it. That 1st pic looks so much like her sister, I had to look twice to make sure it was Gabs. Can't wait to see all of you, Mimi M.
She's such a cute girl. It's amazing the things that make them happy, isn't it? I mean, the bed is always a good one, but a camera cap? :) Who would have thought?
3 comments:
Love this post. Love your storyline. I really love the very first picture.
Looks like the camera cap did it. That 1st pic looks so much like her sister, I had to look twice to make sure it was Gabs. Can't wait to see all of you, Mimi M.
She's such a cute girl. It's amazing the things that make them happy, isn't it? I mean, the bed is always a good one, but a camera cap? :) Who would have thought?
Post a Comment