Sunday, March 14, 2010

I am SOOO behind

So I promise I have not abandoned my 365 project, I still have pictures from all of the days I missed, I am just being a slacker because...

- I am still SOOO tired. I know it is ridiculous to complain.
- My house is a wreck, even though I feel like I clean it ALL the time.
- Our dear friends the Haling's just celebrated the birth of their 3rd child, Trevor Matthew. He is just perfect. He however has had a few issues breathing and has been in the NICU since he was born on March 12th.
- Matt's schedule has been crazy, with him being home at different times than being expected, I don't have as much time to blog.
- I am lazy about uploaded my pictures to my computer and even more lazy about editing them.
-Did I mention I am tired?

I promise to catch up soon(ish). :)

No comments: