Saturday, June 5, 2010

Gabby's 3rd Birthday

Gabby had her 3rd birthday this past week! I can hardly believe she is 3 years old already. Where does the time go? It is just crazniess. We had a blast and lots of yummy food!
Gabby and her cousin Logan in the pool.
Gabby was SOOO excited about her SNOW WHITE cake! (That her mommy made all by herself! It is so cute isn't?...I will publish a post soon on how to make this darling cake!)
Gabby blowing out her candles on her other (ordered) cake. We had LOTS of people so we needed lots of cake of course!
Licking the icing off Snow White's behind:)
Happy Girl!
Opening her presents! She was so patient and shared so well with her sister.
Loving her new Snow White nightgown!
Yes I know...Matt is not looking at the camera, but what can you do?

3 comments:

Mama Smors said...

happy birthday gabby!!! loving the snow white cake.... so pretty! :)

Kelli Kennedy said...

What a cute party! And it looks like baby Corin is growing! You look great!

rlrlrfamily said...

Awesome job on the cake! Can't believe Gabby is the big 3. Oh, and tell Matt that I love that he is representing Martina McBride and wearing princess stickers.