Monday, June 14, 2010

I Heart Faces-All about BABIES!

This week over at iheartfaces the theme is "ALL about BABIES." This was a really hard theme for me because babies are by far my favorite subject to take pictures of. I still have so much to learn but I know some of the best photos I have taken have been of itty bitty babes:) I LOVE this picture of my friend's daughter E and her daddy. She is only 3 weeks old in this photo but looks so alert.
Head on over the website to check out all the amazing photos of babies.

8 comments:

Discovery School at First Baptist Heath said...

I love that scrunchy little baby.. And what a head of hair. Well done.. Very sweet capture.

Linds said...

look at all that hair! so precious!!!

Emmy said...

Yes, look at that hair! How lucky. Very sweet shot

Lisa said...

Wow, only 3 weeks! She's adorable! Great shot!

Olga Gorchichko said...

great!

Anonymous said...

Very Cute photo! She is precious.

Hannah Nicole said...

That is one of the sweetest photos I've seen yet...sooooo uber precious.

Jessica said...

Cute! I love this :)