Weight Gain: 13 lbs...I know, please don't hate me...I just have a hard time gaining weight pregnant.
Cravings: Cheeseburgers, guacamole, watermelon, dried cherries, McDonalds chicken nuggets and Neapolitan ice-cream.
Major Issues right now: Heart burn, hip pain, and insomnia (Tylenol PM, Benadryl, and Unisom don't do anything)
How I am "emotionally": I am feeling pretty good. I get tired easy, which makes be very irritable. I am ready to have an extra "adult" hand around. I can not wait for Matt to home for good on August 6th.
Movement: Corin still moves ALL the time but is slowly becoming less acrobatic with her moves. I am pretty sure she is head down, and she loves to drive her head down into my pelvis area various times thru out the day. She is also getting the hicups at least once a day, sometimes twice:)
Annoyances: I think making pregnant women pee in a very small cup each visit is ridiculous. It is hard enough not pregnant, and now I can't see anything.
Looking forward to: Finishing Corin's room, and organizing the house. I think I will start a "survey" on when Corin is going to make her arrival on my 34 week update. I have my guesses but I will keep them to myself for now.
Her name: A few people have asked where we got her name, so here is the down low: Corin is from Corinthians. I love her name but we were cautious to use it since Corinth was such a sinful city, but decided to go with it anyway. All of girls have Biblically based first names (and now that we have started it, I must stick with it.) Naomi, of course from the book of Ruth, and Gabrielle is a form of Gabriel. Corin's name means "spear bearer." We also don't love overused names so girl names were a little harder to come up with:)
Annalise will be her middle name. Anna is Matt's great grandmother's name on his dad's side. I added "lise" to the end because I thought it flowed better.
Our name rules: (or Matt would say my name rules!)
-First names must come from Bible
-Middle names will be from family somewhere
-We call our kids by their FIRST name. We will never name our child something and call them by their middle name
-We won't repeat the starting letter of the first name. So no more N, G, or C names.
-We love original, strong names, but don't love trendy names. (Gabrielle was not even on the top 100 when we named her....stupid Desperate Housewives!)
3 comments:
You look great!! And yes 13 pounds......what? I am jealous. Love the name and I always love hearing how people chose their children's names. Totally agree on the peeing in a cup thing
Seriously, 13 lbs? Happy for you, but you soo STINK! I'm going to get my chart soon to see how much I actually gained. I guess you just gain baby? Your recovery must be super fast, too. Nice.
I'm excited about Wednesday! We need a playdate for Monday...
Funny stuff talking about having to pee in a cup and not being able to see anything.
Post a Comment