Friday, July 30, 2010

OK PEEPS...it is time to play the GUESSING GAME!



OK...so it is time to guess what day we are going to celebrate Corin's birthday. As you can see a few guesses have already been made. You can also guess the weight if you feel so inclined! Leave your answers in the comment section and I will update regularly. It is getting SOOOO close!

Updated again....Also another FYI...
Naomi was born by induction at 39 weeks and she weighed 8 lbs 14 ounces
Gabby was born at 37 weeks and 4 days with my water breaking naturally weighing 8 lbs 2 ounces.





15 comments:

Jill said...

I;m gonna guess Aug 24 weighing 8 lbs 4 oz. I can't believe it's almost time!!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm going with my birthday...August 19th, 7 lbs. 3 oz.
-Aunt Stephanie

Anonymous said...

Mimi Debbie says Aug. 14, 7lbs 14oz. Pop Pop says Aug. 21, 8lbs 3 oz. If we get it right, is Corin the prize? Love you all!!!

Us said...

August 20th, 8lbs 5oz! But hopefully you're right and the rest of us are wrong!

Amy C said...

August 24th. 8 lb 1 oz. Can't wait to find out and to meet her.

Mama Smors said...

I think August 16th- 7 lbs 12 oz. I can't believe it is so soon!!!! Can't wait to see Baby Corin!

Kelli Kennedy said...

8 lbs. 2 oz. August 29th!

Omar said...

August 22 - 7lbs 13oz

Peggy said...

I am thinking August 28th....8lbs 10oz....so excited....love being the great aunt to all of these cuties!!
Aunt Peg

Anonymous said...

Allie and River guess August 15th, 7lbs 15 oz.

Amy and Linn said...

Sorry I couldn't make it to your shower. Lily decided to share her cold with Linn and I! I want to guess that Corin will be born the 18th at 8 lbs 2 oz. Can't wait to get you the shower gift and meet your cutie pie!

Tonya said...

I'm going with August 15 weight 8lbs 6oz. Can't wait to see her!

rlrlrfamily said...

August 28, 8 lbs 8 oz, 20 in, @ 2:34am.

And yes, we got internet about 5 minutes ago at our house and first thing I am doing it posting my guess. Excited for little Miss Corin to arrive!

Anonymous said...

Papoo says August 25. 8lbs, 2 oz.

The Joneses said...

August 19. 8 lbs. 2 oz.