Every time I do a "diet" per say I am always amazed at the mindless eating I did before. I have been very aware when I am cooking or making lunch for the kids not to take a bite of their food. This is most likely harmless at a good weight and healthy eating habits. But I kid you not I bet I was eating AT LEAST 500 calories a day just in empty crap with a few bites here and there. That is a lot of calories that can easily not be accounted for.
So for the numbers:
Jan 2nd- 182.2
Jan 9th-176.2
Jan 16th-174.4
Jan 23rd- 172.2
Down 2.2 from last week. I actually cheated and weighed myself yesterday morning and weighed the same 172.2 and I was so hoping to lose that .3 by today. I am telling you all, I am crazy:))
But I am happy with those numbers. 10 pounds in 3 weeks is great I know. And if just can average about 10 pounds/month then I should be at my goal by May.
I did finally start working out more this week. I am going to do the beach body T25 workout. It is workouts 5 days a week for 25 a day for 60 days. I am also going to hopefully go the gym for some extra cardio on Mon and Fridays. I think this is a good next step and gives me more wiggle room to add in more vigorous exercise once I get down to the last 10 lbs.
Lastly a few recipes.
The one on the left is posted mainly to show that even when there are not "great" options adjustments can be made to make even "quick" healthy options. This day I didn't have many groceries so I was looking through my freezer and found some little caesars pizzas I had bought from neighbor for fundraiser. I made those for the kids and Matt but what for me? Well I had a Kashi whole wheat thin crust artichoke and red pepper frozen pizza. I took it out and added spinach, tomatoes, pulled pork, chick peas, and little feta. It was delicious and I just had two moderate pieces and was full.
On the right is spiralazed sweet potato noodles with feta, red peppers, parsley, and pulled pork. I just sautéed the noodles in some chicken broth and a tiny amount of coconut oil for 5-6 mins. Added the peppers for 4-5 more mins, then added in everything else until warm. SOOOO yummy!
See you next week:)
2 comments:
You are doing great. I'm excited to hear what you think about T25 :)
You're doing it right. :) Keep it up!
Post a Comment