I am so tired tonight but wanted to post to hold me accountable to it!
Weight today : 174.4
Down 1.6 from last week. I can't lie. I wanted the number to be bigger but I know that in 2 weeks I have lost almost 8 pounds and that is A LOT. I expected this week to be lower. But still, the delusional part of my brain wanted to see a 6 again. But I just keep telling myself it takes time.
My short term goal is by Naomi's birthday on Feb 1st to say goodbye to the 170's. By Abram's birthday on March 8th to say goodbye to the 160's. I feel like these are reasonable attainable goals.
Have a great week!
2 comments:
Slow and steady wins the race :) Hang in there!
Now THAT is a much healthier amount to lose in a week. How in the world you managed to lose 6 in one week is beyond me. :) Keep it up, girlie! Praying for you.
Post a Comment