Friday, February 28, 2014

Week #9

Hey all, sorry I am a day late!

Last week went pretty well. Still rocking out the workouts and really starting to look forward to them. I will say I do also look forward to Sunday rest day as well:) I did run last Saturday and my knee was killing me:(( I just don't understand why running doesn't agree with me. It frustrates me. So definitely not running this weekend, maybe in few weeks I will try that again.


I actually was planning on breaking up with my scale this week (for a WHOLE month.) Well I lasted one extra day! I didn't weigh myself yesterday but I did today. I just couldn't resist the temptation.

Well I finally broke thru the plauteu and lost 2.4 lbs this week!


Jan 2nd- 182.2
Jan 9th-176.2
Jan 16th-174.4
Jan 23rd- 172.2
Jan 30th - 171.8 
Feb 6th- 169.8 
Feb 13th -169.8
Feb 20th 169.2
Feb 28th - 166.8 
Total: 15.4 lbs 

4 comments:

Mama Smors said...

Awesome!!!! I broke through this week too and lost 3.4!!! It feels so good to see results, have self control, etc! Thanks for the weekly encouragement to know someone else is in these shoes after having a baby.

Jill @ Bluegrass Belle said...

Good job girl :)

majorfam said...

3.4! That is awesome Sarah. Way to go!

Skylar Apple said...

Go Allie! Glad you're getting to the point where you somewhat look forward to the workouts. They seem to be such a pain until that happens! Hooray for more weight gone!