Saturday, March 15, 2014

Before/After (and not done yet!!)

Hey all! So it is totally against my nature to post pics of my belly showing. But since I only have about 10 readers and they are all women, I feel safe for now. If my blog goes viral I will
Probably delete them. I just didn't realize how much my body had changed! The before pics are from last summer. I really didn't start working out again til Jan 1 2014.

My face in the before photo kinda cracks me up!!




4 comments:

Skylar Apple said...

Hahaha! Best "before" face ever…hilarious.
You look great. Huge improvements. You should be super encouraged by these.

Jill @ Bluegrass Belle said...

I hope you feel encouraged when you see these pictures because you've definitely been moving in the right direction :)

The Joneses said...

See? Who needs a scale? ;) keep it up, lady! You're doing so good!

Kelli Kennedy said...

You look awesome!