Saturday, August 9, 2008

5 YEARS!

Today is our 5 year anniversary. We truly can not even begin to describe how awesome our life together has been. We had no idea of the adventure God had in store four us. We have lived in four different states in the past five years, which has been crazy, but so fun. God has also blessed us with two beautiful daughters, who both bring such a joy to our lives. We are so looking forward to the rest of our life together. 

Sorry some of the pictures are not the best quality. I had to take pictures of pictures!

The first one is of Matt and I getting ready to go to our Senior Prom in 2000. 

One of our engagement pictures (July 2003)
Our first dance (August 9th, 2003)
Outside pictures (that I actually made Matt take like 6 months later...it poured down rain on our wedding day!)
Today is also the Haling's 5 year anniversary. Pretty crazy that we got married on the same day. Happy Anniversary to US and Jill and Jon. 

Matt and I got each other a double jogging stroller. We are both pretty excited about it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations. I am glad you got yourself a nice romantic gift.

Anonymous said...

Matt looks a little nervous in the prom picture--Happy anniversary--we love you. Mom and Dad Adkins

rlrlrfamily said...

Happy 5th!! Such beautiful pictures.

You'll have to let me know how you like the jogging stroller.