1. Christmas-seriously our favorite holiday! Although this year I am not looking forward to it, since Matt will be out to sea, so sad :(
2. Canon camera products-I love my Canon Rebel that Matt got me for our 1st anniversary!
3. Cheesecake Factory-yummo!
4. Chocolate Chip Cookies (homemade)
5. Chinese Food-I love it, Matt not so much!
6. Chicago Cubs (Allie's Favorite baseball team) Cincinnati Reds(Matt's Favorite)...touchy subject!
7. Casting Crowns and Chris Tomlin-two of my favorite Christian artists.
8. Comfy Clothes-The first thing we do after getting home from church, is change!
9. Commissary- what will I do without one of these if we ever get out of the Navy? For you non-military folk, groceries are sooooo much cheaper!
10.Canasta- the card game, we are way too competitive.
Ok that was more than a few. I guess we have a lot of favorites!
2 comments:
your "C" list is mostly food related....hmmmm....
Yeah and I left out... cake, cream cheese, candy, cookies and cream ice-cream!
Post a Comment