Our little girl is growing up! We have been thinking about putting Naomi in some sort of school program for about the past year. It is official! She is going to Bright Beginnings Morning School. She goes on Tue and Thur from 9-12. It is the perfect amount of time for us both. It gives me a little time to do some much needed cleaning and gets her involved with other kids for about 6 hours a week.
Here are a few pictures from her first day! She only cried for about a minute. She said she had a lot of fun. On the first day they made a little craft about Jesus turning water into wine and also made a little name bracelet (which Gabby already broke). When I picked her up she had a sucker or a "popsicle" as she would call it.
I tried to get the page to show up on here but it is not working so here is the link if you want to look at her school.
http://www.secchurch.com/brightbeginnings_morning.html
1 comment:
I can't believe my NaNa is big enough to go to school. She is so pretty. Love, Mimi M.
Post a Comment