Thursday, November 20, 2008

Dishwashing FUN!

I really hate UNLOADING the dishwasher. I really don't mind any other part of the process, but unloading...yuck! So I have discovered that it is not near as horrible if I let the girls be involved. The process now goes...Naomi is the distributer (don't mess with her dishes or she will get mad). She has to get each plate (bowls, cups..etc) out and put them all in their individual piles and then hands them one at a time to Gabby. Gabby is the transporter. She takes the dishes from Naomi and brings them to mommy. Mommy is the deliver. I put the dishes where they need to go. It is a great system and makes the dreaded unloading of the dishwasher..somewhat FUN!

Naomi was at school during this video...so Gabby got to do both.
PS. Dad, I promise there were no knives! 

2 comments:

Skylar Apple said...

So Sweet!!!

Anonymous said...

I wish she were here to unload my dishes. Love, Mimi M.