Monday, November 24, 2008

Seriously...smart kid!


Out of the blue...Naomi started spouting off the Pledge of Allegiance! 

*I did not realize how messy Naomi's hair was when video taped her saying this...she really does have pretty hair most of the time:)
*NOTE: Apparently the time on my posts are off by like 4 hours....NO I did not put this up originally at 5:41 am! That would be crazy!

5 comments:

Us said...

Two things:

1. I miss Naomi. She is sooo big.

2. Did you really post this at 5:41am?

Mama Smors said...

Love this!! :) She is so smart and I have to tell you I have first graders that don't know the pledge. WOW~

Jill said...

Wow, what a smart little girl!! That is awesome that she can recite the pledge. I miss her so much, give her hugs for me!

Anonymous said...

She is one smart cookie. I can't wait to see her and Gabs (and you and Matt). Love ya, Mimi M.

Tonya said...

That is great, she is so smart! She must get it from her Mama ;)