I had the chance to get together with a lot of old friends while I was in Kentucky, unfortunately I didn't take enough pictures:( Here are the few that I did get!
Lauren (with Josiah 4 months), me (kid-less...Hallelujah!), and Alison (with Samuel, 2 months). It was great to see my best friends from college and their precious baby boys. My friend Amy that lives in Georgia (from Louisville) got to go with us to eat. She of course brought Walter (7 months). I am definitely in the minority with my girls, everyone is having boys!
Side-note: We went and ate at the Shiraz Mediterranean Grill in Louisville. I have a new obsession with this food. I was skeptical but it was delicious. I had a chicken kabob, a baba ganoush with scrambled eggs mixture (roasted eggplant dip, sounds gross but was unbelievable), hummus, and this vegetable salad with quinoa (a super grain, that apparently is ridiculously healthy but so yummy.) I know Marni will be proud:) Now does anyone know where you can find Quinoa?
Katie and I at the Signature club on New Years Eve. I actually was awake to bring in the new year. I can not remember the last time I stayed up. Anyways Katie sang with a band some pretty "fabulous" songs and it was a lot of fun. I also got to spend a lot of time with Katie and her newly adopted son Joseph and his big brother Samuel. I have more pictures to come on my photo blog of the precious babies.

*Please take note of my hair in the above picture, it is down, and curled! Crazy, I know!
2 comments:
Yes! You can find it here at the little health food store! I have a good recipe for a casserole with it if you want. Of course...I still haven't even given recipes to Amy yet...whoops. :/
I was about to say Skylar does! She cooked with it at my house one day! :)
Post a Comment