Gabby enjoying a yummy fudgesicle....she is such a neat eater:) Naomi posing for the camera...such a pretty girl! Now she is doing the booty dance....I am glad this is what she is learning at school!
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Love the pictures of the yumminess. It reminds me of Coe painting himself in icing a few weeks ago while decorating his best friends birthday cake. I wish I still enjoyed a popsicle like that and had someone to clean up the mess afterward :) Hope you're doing well.
5 comments:
Love the pictures of the yumminess. It reminds me of Coe painting himself in icing a few weeks ago while decorating his best friends birthday cake. I wish I still enjoyed a popsicle like that and had someone to clean up the mess afterward :) Hope you're doing well.
XO,
Rosalyn
Gabby is so funny!!!! And Rachel & Greg taught Evie to 'shake her booty'...
Oh my goodness...Naomi looks so pretty in that picture. She is turning into such a big girl! Gabs is adorable! Miss you all already!
From the smile on Gabby's face you can tell she certainly enjoyed eating it. What a messy, but beautiful little face to clean up.
The booty dance, hilarious.
They are so cute!! :) I love the baby pics with the hats too.
Post a Comment