
Here is my daughter in her fancy dress and tennis shoes. She of course wanted to roll around in the dirt in her dress:) There was an easter basket and eggs but they got left on the other side of the yard!
I am submitting my photo this week into the AMATEUR category. Head over to www.iheartfaces.com to check out all the other amazing spring/easter entries!

7 comments:
I love it. I even love the dark fence in the background.
I love that she has on her little tennis shoes with that dress! ADORABLE!! :)
Love it, she is so cute. Can't wait to see you all, Mimi M.
This is a really cute shot.
what art. from the composition to the shoes.
I love this! :-) the contrast and space and everything are just great! fantastic shot :-)
allie, you are amazing! im so glad youre entering it into a contest!
Post a Comment