
I almost gave up on this week. I seriously have not a single picture (exept for one I already used) of a reflection. I tried several times to get a reflection in water....which didn't happen. I was giving my kids a bath tonight and came up with this! (Disclaimer: No, my daughter does not normally bathe in the sink:)
Head over to iheartfaces.com to check out the entries.
3 comments:
I LOVE this one you took -- the black and white is great -- and such a perfect angle -- this week really was a challenge, wasn't it? I happened to capture one while up here in D.C. of Marv and a seperate one of Coe kissing his namesake's name on the Vietnam Wall. There just happened to be a reflection that day out of pure luck. Hope you all are doing well!
Hugs,
Rosalyn-Sue
Hey, you do what you gotta do. If it means bathing your daughter in the sink to get the perfect capture, then go for it! I love this capture and her cute expression!
this one is a riot. great job!
Post a Comment