Monday, June 21, 2010

I Heart Faces-Celebrating Teens!

This week over at IHEARTFACES the theme is "Celebrating Teens." Here is a photo I took last spring of our old babysitter right before she graduated high school. It was so sad to see her go off to college. She was the BEST! I just love this picture, everything about it...her pretty face, the colors in her dress, the texture from the bricks, and the lighting in the photo.
Head on over the website to check out all the other teen photos. I am sure you won't be disappointed.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's lovely. The juxtaposition of the bricks and the satiny dress is awesome.

.:: WMP ::. said...

I love all the textures in this pic - the lighting works well too! So pretty!

Multiple personalities.. said...

What a beautiful and creative shot! She looks so elegant against the rustic textures of the brick walls. You are very talented! :-D