Sunday, June 5, 2011

Gabby's 4th Birthday!!!

Our precious middle daughter turned 4 this week! I just can not believe another year has gone by. We had such a great week celebrating our beautiful Gabby:)

We did a sweet shoppe theme for her party and it turned out SOOOO cute. She LOVED it of course!

All the kids got to get little bags and go through the candy shop as their favor. They thought it was fabulous of course!

Cake pops! Are they not the cutest thing ever? Seriously. They were kinda tedious but so worth it for the reaction everyone gave!

Gabby and her very best friend Darby


We love you Gabby. You are such a delight to our family. I can not believe you are four years old. I wish you would just stop growing up:)
Gabs goes for her 4 year old check up in a few weeks. I will post all about her and what she is up to once we go for her appointment. (PS. SO not looking forward to that appointment where she has to get SO many shots:(

3 comments:

Us said...

I seriously want you to throw me the same party.

Happy Birthday Gabs!!! We love you!

Mama Smors said...

love the party theme! Gabby is looking so grown up and so pretty, I might add :)

Kelli Kennedy said...

What a beautiful set up! i can't believe she's 4?
I don't understand how you had all that candy/sweets in your house and didn't indulge, though...I would have gained back 5 lbs that week. You are a rock star! =)