Thursday, April 12, 2012

Before and After

We had a church yard sale a few weeks ago to support our Africa mission trip this summer. (Which I need to do a whole separate post on that....) No one bought this piece of furniture and I was secretly excited so I could take it home. I had big plans for this beauty:)

Before...
and After...
Amazing huh? I know you are jealous. I would be.

4 comments:

Kelli Kennedy said...

Very nice!

Mama Smors said...

i love it!! are you going to africa, my friend?? i want to hear all about it!

Whitney (for the rest of the Shouses) said...

So pretty! I painted a little hutch that color, have taken it out to create space while we try to sell, and this makes me miss it.

Whitney (for the rest of the Shouses) said...

So pretty! I painted a little hutch that color, have taken it out to create space while we try to sell, and this makes me miss it.