Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Mental Blogger

I wish I had an app on my phone that could write down all my thoughts and publish them to my blog. I am such an INCREDIBLE mental blogger. I mean really. I come up with the most amazingly brilliant thoughts. The words flow through my brain so perfectly and pretty. I even use big words and all!

The problem is however, I never sit down and actually write these such thoughts. It really is a shame. You would be amazed at my plethora of wisdom. See, plethora....big word.

Now I am already tired of writing this post. Too mentally exhausting. Maybe I will be back later today or tomorrow. Or maybe next month:)

6 comments:

Alex said...

There is an app for your iPhone called Blogger, that syncs quite nicely, its what I use.

Skylar Apple said...

You're funny. :)

Us said...

Hahaha! We've been saying some version of this for years!!!

Kelli Kennedy said...

;)

Mama Smors said...

I want the puppy story!!! :) There's your inspiration~

The Joneses said...

Ha! I think that would be awesome! I'm a "mental blogger while driving" kind of person.
If only we could just get it all typed up...