On Saturday the girls and I decided to go check out the "ghetto" mall that is pretty close to our house. It is not really that ghetto, but is not really the nice mall of the area. It was nice however, than it was not crowded at all. I just let the girls walk with me and they were really good. We ate lunch and I let them play at the mall playground and then sit in all the little machines that you pay a dollar to ride (which I think is crazy.) I did have $1 cash in my purse so they got to ride this little bus fit both girls. The were pretty excited. Well Naomi was excited until she actually had to get in the bus...then she was a little scared.
*note Naomi sitting in the back, not looking too excited

It is so funny to watch the girls grow up and
reminisce about my childhood. There are so many things that remind me of Tracey (my sister) and I. For the most part, Naomi is so much like my dad and sister. She is quite, introverted, loves to read, and loves alone time. Gabby is so much like my mom, and me. She is the life of the party, extremely outgoing, and craves time with other people. There is however one trait that I have noticed that they switch roles. Naomi of course is our oldest (like I was) and she is such a chicken (and so was I as a child.) Gabby always has to be the brave one and the one to try things first. Naomi will usually come around and realize she likes some the things she is scared of but she wants to test them on Gabby first. It cracks me up because I was so like this. I remember when I was 12 and Tracey was 8, my parents told me I get my ears pierced for my birthday. I really wanted to do it but I was so scared so I made my 8 year old sister get it done first:)
*Gabby up front having a blast
1 comment:
This is too funny!!!
Post a Comment