Saturday, January 30, 2010

30/365

Today was an exciting day. Matt had two whole days off in a row! And on a weekend. So fabulous. We made the most of our day today.
-We first went to IHOP for breakfast. I am pretty sure I have never been there before so we decided to go. I thought it was alright but the girls LOVED it. Naomi got a chocolate chocolate chip pancake (yes you read that right the pancake was chocolate with chips in it) and Gabby got a regular pancake with bananas, strawberries and yogurt on it. However, once she saw Naomi's she really wanted it, so I gave her some of mine:)
-After IHOP we were going to go and check out this amazing tree on one of the islands down here but it was pouring rain, so decided to go to the children's museum in Charleston. The girls loved it. It is not as nice as the one in Lexington but it was fun. The LOVED the painting/craft room best. And Gabby loved this train. You could paint, paint, and paint it:)
This is the girls waiting outside in the rain for daddy to pick them up!

No comments: