Sunday, February 7, 2010

36/365

Birthday Fun!

So the theme for Naomi's 4th Birthday party was Dalmatians/Puppies (since it was hard to find dalmation stuff.) I made this cupcakes and thought they turned out really cute but Matt and Rhett (Lori's husband) decided the chocolate frosting ones looked like something else 'dog related.' Boys are so gross;)
The birthday girl blowing out her candle and wearing her cute shirt that her great aunt got her!
Gabby waiting paitently for her cupcake!


*On another note, my great friend Skylar and her husband Scott, welcomed their second child to the world this evening. Lillian weighed 7 lbs 13 ounces. Welcome to the world little girl. You have some pretty cool peeps for parents.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The cupcakes look yummy. I am glad Lena and Ryker visited for Na Na's
Look like everyone had a great time. (Guys, I am sure you ate the chocolate ones, too!) Mimi M.

Mrs. Smorstad said...

Yum! did you make them?? :)