Friday, February 12, 2010

40/365

I made the girls put on some silly props the other day and I got a few pretty good photos out of it.

This picture of Naomi makes me kind of sad. I see a 4 year old going on 14 year old. I will delight in age every with our girls but part of me wants them to stay little and innocent forever. I can already see major boy problems in our future:)
The boys will probably be scared of her....:)
She actually does have a very tender side which is becoming more apparent daily.
I love the contrast in our girls eyes. Naomi's are a beautiful hazel blue/green and Gabs has deep dark eyes. They are both just so pretty, at least their momma thinks so!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Their Mimi Debbie thinks so too!!

Jill said...

These girls are so stinkin pretty!!! I miss them so much!

Mama Smors said...

gorgeous girls!!! they have the prettiest hair... tangles and all!!