Monday, February 22, 2010

51/365

It was BEAUTIFUL here today so I let the girls play on the porch after naps. I was too lazy to go out into the yard but they had just as much fun. They played chalk, school, and puppies. They are such good friends now. It is too cute. Oh and yes, Gabby is not wearing pants. She is quite independent in dressing herself, so I try not to push her if we are not going anywhere in public. Naomi is wearing her VET outfit.

PS. I didn't know this at the time but I later figured out that pants were not the only thing Gabby was missing under that shirt, she also somehow lost her panties. Crazy kids:)

3 comments:

Amy C said...

Gabby is showing off her Ashley Judd outfit!

Anonymous said...

What beautiful girls!! I miss them and you and Matt so much. Love, Mimi M.

Mama Smors said...

Glad you all had some good weather!!! It was gorgeous here on Sunday and today we are having ANOTHER snow day!