Friday, May 6, 2011

8 Months




These days our third born finds herself......

-Almost sitting really really well (all our girls were a little lazy in this area)
-Still rocking on hands and knees and starting to figure out how to move arms and legs, just working on putting it all together.
-Still sleeping like a champ (Most people think she sleeps more than any baby they have ever seen!)
-Becoming very vocal but not quite forming words
-She is busy, busy, busy. She does not sit as still when in our laps and wants to know what is going on at all times.
-She is still quite stoic and only gives giggles to her most favorite people. aka mommy:)
-She loves all sorts of foods but her favorites right now are peaches, pears, sweet potatoes, and carrots. (She most recently tried a new yummy food that is coming in a whole separate post!)
-She just recently moved into a big girl car seat. (still facing backwards of course.)
-She still loves to nurse but I am going to be weaning her in the next few weeks. Tear:(.... (We are leaving the girls in Ky for a few days in July and going to Cedar Point so she will be weaned before then.)
-We love love love watching her grow but is also somewhat heartbreaking. I tried to tell her to stop but she just didn't listen:) ....I have a whole different post on this!!! Stay tuned.

Happy 8 months sweet girl. We love you so much.

3 comments:

Us said...

That grin in the pic with Gabby is toooo much! It's like she's in on some secret joke. Looooooove it!

Skylar Apple said...

Oh, like you said earlier today...I so wish I could meet her. She is a beautiful baby. I LOVE the picture of her and Gabby. That toothless grin is priceless. Happy 8 months to Little C!

Kelli Kennedy said...

what everyone else said...what a cute pic of her and Gabby! Love her!