I am not even sure what question was asked but basically the two radio guys were saying that just thought it was ridiculous that anyone would believe in some decrepit old book that some guys wrote 100(s) of years ago. And that Christians were just so pushy trying to push their morality on to other people. They said a lot of other stuff that was quite offensive in nature. At first I was shocked. It was just mean and cruel and I just don't think we have to be cruel to get our points across. My second reaction was anger. I was so mad and frustrated that someone would bash my faith like that. But soon my anger was replaced with grief. Serious grief. They are lost. They don't know truth and they live in darkness.
God specifically tells us in his Word that.....
"For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God."
1 Corinthians 1:18
My heart aches for those who don't know Him.
***On a side note, I think radio guys might need to rethink the title of their show if they are in the business of throwing out "decrepit old books" because I am pretty sure the Constitution would be classified as old.
2 comments:
My heart aches for those who don't know him, as well...but only sometimes. I wish it were more often, but I think my pride gets in the way. Hearing people like these radio guys usually just makes me angry. Too often I forget how blessed I am to have been raised in the home I was, otherwise, those radio guys could be me. It still makes me furious though.
I can't listen to any local talk radio...liberal or conservative. I feel like they are all crazy mean...and just crazy. It makes me so mad and so so sad.
Post a Comment